1. It's a pack, it's on your back, you're… SuperParent! OK, so they won't give you the power of heating baby bottles using laser vision, but backpack diaper bags do increase your powers of portability. With more pockets than an octopus's pool table, a diaper backpack is no mere bag - it's a well-plenished Fort Diaper.
2. Ju Ju Be's BFF backpack line does not stand for baby frou frou. The bags may be fancy and visually elaborate, but they're true workhorses that will be a parent's best friend forever. Ju Ju Be's BFF bags feature Teflon and anti-microbial treatment, and three-in-one carrying versatility for hand, shoulder, or back.
3. "Stop and smell the roses" is an example of good life advice that doesn't always apply to someone carrying a diaper bag. Make up for those missed olfactory moments with the visual splendor of floral-themed backpack baby bags. Their styles are fresh as nature itself (with the occasional exception of freshly powdered baby bottoms).
4. Babies move out of diapers eventually, so why not choose an adult-style backpack that can be more than just a diaper bag? The DadGear backpack diaper bag collection is designed for the storage needs of childhood, with room for three days of diapers or one week's gear for toilet-ready toddlers.
5. Child labor is illegal. But, you know… toddlers do like to carry things. When you're on the road with baby and brother or sister, Skip Hop zoo packs for kids help keep the older one entertained while offering extra carrying space for snacks, drinks, toys, and more.
6. Crafty moms who love the look of patchwork quilts and similar handiwork will find lots to love in our selection of Hoohobbers backpack baby bag styles. Their whimsical, colorful, combination fabric themes are a charming complement to the attires of moms with a hip yet down-to-earth fashion sense.
7. You never know what each day will bring when you're out in the world with baby. The convertible style of Bumble Bags diaper backpacks keeps you ready for any activity - or even any ache or pain. Their three-in-one design - shoulder bag, stroller bag, backpack - provides an easy way to shift or take the weight off.
8. Not sure if a backpack will meet your lifestyle needs? A messenger diaper bag might be a more functional alternative. Messenger bags are designed for hands-free access, with a carrying style that's shoulder-and-hip focused - a plus for back pain sufferers.