Papa's Got a Brand New Bag
1. Active dads who maintain their outdoor lifestyle, even with baby in tow, are big fans of our backpacks. Designed for cycling, walking, or hanging from a stroller, they offer quick, easy access to diapers, baby wipes - and yes, a little parental dignity. It's a conveniently hands-free solution for your little handful.
2. As fans of the documentary The Other F Word can attest, sometimes punk rock dads are the most dedicated fathers of all. For dads who know that punk rock will never die (in the immortal words of The Gonads), Rock n Roll-themed diaper bags from DadGear are the perfect parenting accessory -"for me to poop on," baby says. Little punk.
3. If you'd rather not resemble an emissary from Diaperland, disguise the doo, dad. Hey, don't poop the messenger. We're just saying. Your little guy or gal may not notice the difference, but messenger diaper bags have an urban-ready style that keeps everyone's street cred intact.
4. Some daddy diaper bags are more discreet than others. For the ultimate in, "Wow, I'd never have guessed that," check out our selection of satchels from OiOi. These beautiful, unisex, military-style bags feature leather and waxed or washed canvas construction - a sophisticated satchel for the fashion-conscious parent.
5. If diaper duty feels like Sing Sing, make the load lighter with a sling thing. Sling-style daddy baby bags shift the burden of the standard bag, with an across-the-chest strap that takes the weight off your back. They also offer plenty of accessible zip-up compartments for storing both dad's and baby's stuff.
6. You're never too young to hate the Yankees. Or the Red Sox. We're not gonna get in the middle of that rivalry. Our sports-themed daddy diaper bag selection allows dads (and their future Hall of Famers) to proudly display the colors of their favorite MLB, NFL, or NCAA team.
7. When somebody does you a solid, you say thanks (especially if it's a diaper-wearing baby, cause if it's not solid, oohhh boy). In the case of our solid-colored bags, it's the adult-worthy style which dads can be grateful for. No flowers. No cutesy cartoons. Just a cool, quality diaper bag for dad.
8. Plaid, pinstripes, khaki, and camo? These aren't your ordinary diaper bag colors, but then Diaper Dude isn't your ordinary company. Diaper Dude was created by a father of three who was tired of flowery, non-dude accessories. Baby rides, the Dude abides, everything is organized.
Daddy Diaper Bags