Pick your Perfect Diaper Bag Pattern
Tote it All with Tote Baby Bags
1.The words "style" and "diaper bag" are no longer contradictions for today's moms. Whether you're out with the family or running to the store, diaper tote bags are the perfect accessory for any mom.
2. When choosing a diaper tote bag, make sure to choose one with a print and colors you love. Isoki and JP Lizzy tote diaper bags offer a variety of fun prints that are made to fit any personality and style.
3. The importance of pockets in a tote can never be overstated. With diapers, wipes, bottles, a change of clothes, and so many other necessary items, make sure to choose a tote diaper bag with enough space for everything you need.
4. Hoohobbers, Skip Hop, and OiOi, easily double as a purse so you only have to bring one bag with you instead of trying to juggle a purse, diaper bag, and your baby wherever you go.
5. Choose diaper totes crafted from materials that are easy to clean, like Kalencom, so you don't have to worry about it being ruined by a leaky bottle or spilled baby food.
6. Moms of multiple children should choose diaper totes that are slightly larger so you can bring an extra pair of underwear or a few extra toys for your older kids without having to pack a separate bag.
7. For moms who are looking for something a little fancier than a normal diaper tote bag, choose a bag from CoCaLo Couture or OiOi; both offer tote diaper bags crafted from genuine leather or fine canvas in gorgeous colors.
8. Tote diaper bags are great because they can easily be converted into a purse when needed. Whether it's after you no longer need a diaper bag, or you don't have the time to switch your items to a regular purse before a night out, you can use your diaper tote bag as a purse and no one will ever know.
9. Need a gift for a mom who already has several children? A diaper tote bag by Mia Bossi, Ju Ju Be, or Bumble Bags is the perfect way to give her something that's technically for the baby, but really for her.
Tote Diaper Bags